Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trinh Ong & Kevin Munns Love Story (Engagements at La Caille)


This cute couple Kevin and Trinh are high school sweethearts and have been together for 9 years now. I love how the camera picked up on their chemistry. You can see that they are truly in love.

Trinh shared with us how they got engaged and we wanted to share that with you. "We drove home to California during Thanksgiving break and Kev wanted to stop by The Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris Hotel to have lunch. To my surprise he had everything planned out! He reserved the most scenic table in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. The view was gorgeous and we had such an amazing French food. After lunch, he turned to me and told me how much he loved me and how he wanted to grow old with me. As he got on his knee, I literally was in tears. After he put the ring on me the water show across the street from the Bellagio hotel went on. It was one of the most magical moments I have ever experienced."
Way to go Kevin!! I love romantic engagements.


Kevin & Trinh's song is "With or Without You" by U2. They love to cook together and they go on "date nights" once a week, but they enjoy talking to each other the very most.

They are excited to honeymoon in Vietnam, which is where Trinh was born, and they are excited to have Kevin test out his Vietnamese that he has been learning for over a year now.

We asked Trinh what she liked most about Kevin and she said "I like how he can always cheer me up."

Kevin said "I like her smile."

What an incredible couple they are. We are so excited for Kevin & Trinh and wish them all the happiness in their future together. Thanks for letting us share your Love story and be part of your special day.
















No comments: